Is learning to sew on your Summer to-do list? Here are my Summer 2016 sewing classes for adults:
Learn to Sew with these Classes
- June 6 9:00am-noon Getting to Know Your Sewing Machine at LSUS
- June 13 & 16 6:00-9:00pm Sewing Basics at BPCC
- July 5 6:00-9:00pm Getting to Know Your Sewing Machine at LSUS
- July 18 9:00am-3:00pm Sewing Basics at BPCC
The Next Step
- June 9 9:00-noon What Else Can Your Machine Do at LSUS
- July 7 6:00pm-9:00pm What Else Can Your Machine Do at LSUS
- July 25 and 28 6:00-8:00pm Learn to Read a Pattern at LSUS
You can find full course descriptions and supply lists by visiting my Learn to Sew-Upcoming Classes page.
I’m excited to offer two Kid’s Learn to Sew Sessions this summer:
Please register for any of these adult or children’s classes by contacting either LSUS or BPCC. The schools will also provide you with a supply list.